Clarity, Energy, Healing…
Discover What Meditation Can Do For You!
“Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there – buried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day.” - Deepak Chopra
Viki creates and delivers inspiring Meditation, Stress and Personal Development Courses, Classes and Workshops that are suitable for both genders of all ages and backgrounds. The beauty of Meditation is discovered in the journey of learning how to do it whilst developing a deeper relationship with your inner self.
Through conscious effort, you will experience noticeable improvements in your daily life towards greater health, wellness, happiness and resilience.
If you practice meditation for at least 20 minutes every day, you will discover life changing benefits on many levels. The size of the benefits will always be in direction proportion to the amount of time and regularity of your meditation practice.
One of the best things about Meditation is its’ proven ability to elicit the relaxation response (exact opposite of our stress response), which is beneficial if you suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, skin disorders or chronic pain from disease such as cancer.
Some of the benefits of regularly practicing meditation include…
- Lowering blood pressure
- Regulating weight
- Increasing mental capacity
- Assisting in pain management
- A significant reduction in the effects of stress in your life
- A greater sense of calm and peacefulnes
- A deeper sense of Self
- Greater self-confidence and improved self esteem
- A sense of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Better sleep
- More physical energy
- Increased motivation
- Improvements in general health
- Assistance in the treatment of illness and disease
- Lowering high blood pressure
- Easing anxiety and mild depression
- Better sleep for insomniacs
- Lower cholesterol along with stress levels
- Decreased use of alcohol and cigarettes
- Reducing chronic pain
- Relieving tension headaches, irritable bowel and PMS
- Mental calm, focus and clarity
And many more…
The benefits of meditation have been thoroughly researched and documented by the following world class research institutions:
• Harvard University
• University of Pennsylvania
• University of California
• Monash University
• University of Massachusetts
Just do a quick Google search on the ‘benefits of meditation’ for a fascinating and impressive list of praise and recommendation from both clinical study and direct experience:
As Doctors and Health Practitioners continue to discover the increasing benefits on multiple layers of the human mind, body and spirit, Meditation is being introduced to all generations, old and new, to show how it can enhance, improve, heal and restore their health, wellness, balance, stress and happiness.