Raw & Healthy Chocolate Workshop
Taking classic chocolate making techniques (conching) and applying them to modern methods (blending and tempering), you’ll learn how to comfortably and conveniently make a deliciously smooth, glossy and snap-worthy raw chocolate! Dark, milk and white varieties!
Key learning points:
- The health benefits of key ingredients used (especially Real and Raw Cacao!)
- Dangers of sugar in the diet and its contribution to illness and diseases
- The good fats to include in your diet for optimum health
- A list of the most nutritional natural sweeteners
- Viki’s “Easy Chocolate Delights” sample recipe eBook
- coffee/tea on arrival
- hands-on creating and tastings
- take-home chocolate box
- plus a discount voucher for Qld Discount Vitamins, Kearney Springs! (Available Darling Downs Students ONLY)
- NEW – Viki’s popular Healthy Chocolate Delights recipe eBook (OR you can purchase it separately HERE!)
$95 per person OR 2 people for $170 – ALL inclusive
Places are limited. Secure your spot now.
Visit the Raw & Healthy Chocolate Making Workshop page HERE for all the details or BOOK NOW below!
ALL recipes taken from the eBook, “Easy Chocolate Delights“: Real Food Sweet Treats – INCLUDED in the Workshop cost!
OR you can PURCHASE HERE SEPARATELY!
ADD TO CART!
Once payment is received, an email with all the details will be sent to your specified email address.
NB: This workshop is held in Highfields, Toowoomba, Queensland. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to attend this location on the specified date.